Monday, April 28, 2008

What my kids do on vacation!

So, last week was school vacation. It was beautiful 70-80 degree weather ALL WEEK!! It couldn't have been more perfect. Now it's raining and cold outside.
So, my kids had the week all planned out. Since it was Earth Day on Tuesday, we planned to pick up trash and paint pictures outside with the neighbor kids. That was so much fun-except it was nearly 85* and the kids were soooooo hot! They survived.
We then explored the woods in our backyard. It goes for about 3 miles. We have a cute little stream where they like to catch frogs-ewwww! The kids had a blast!
We then visited my sister in MA. It was pretty hot that day too.
All in all it was a great vacation! The first I have never dreaded in 7 years! YIPPEE!
Here are the kids in action!
Enjoy!


















1 comment:

Jodi said...

Becky, so glad you guys had such a great time! Love the pictures, I can't believe how big the kids are getting!