Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Summertiiiiiiiimmmme

I still cannot believe the kids only have 20 days left of their summer vacation! It just flew by this year. I remember when we were younger the summer would drag on & I would actually look forward to school. (maybe that was just me......)
So, I am trying to figure out some fun things to do with them before Summer is over.
This is my list so far:
~Beach
~Parks for picnics
~Museums-we have plenty of those in NH
~Camping
~The Penny Candy Store (very nostalgic country store)
~Ice Cream Parlor (we really do have a "parlor" around here lol)
~Canoeing
~Fishing
~Toasting marshmallows

So, these are the things I have come up with. I will take pictures of everything we do. If you have any recommendations, please, please share them!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Carmen said...

All of that before school start? Go girl!!! School starts on the 18th of August here. I think your list rocks! Your kids are lucky to have you as their momma!

xo,

Carmen

Jodi said...

I have only one recommendation...HAVE FUN!

Becky said...

Well, we will be doing a few of these things when we go on vacation the 16-23rd. Should be a good time for the family!