Saturday, April 12, 2008

Finally! Burrito night!

Well, what a week!! I still feel like crud but I managed to make the burritos-yes me! Austin was too busy enjoying the 60 degree weather we were having to come inside & cook! I promise, next week it will be the children cooking!

So, these burritos were probably the best I have ever made myself! Even Arron was impressed!
I did take pictures up until the steak was done.....then my camera died! Ooops!
So here is the burrito in the making!


First, I cut up all the veggies and it looked so yummy. (this is so good just eaten with Tortilla chips!)






Then, Arron suggested that we grill the steak. Great idea!! So, me, the woman who nevah grills, started the grill. This is the meat on the grill!




Next, I made the rice. I looked at the box and was like, huh? Darn it! I got chicken flavored! Ah well. So, I cooked it.


So, here are the tortillas & salsa (the boys like extra salsa!) I just thought i would take this one. :)



And this is the last one before my camera died! It is the meat fully cooked! Soooooo yummy! I highly suggest making this recipe! I don't think I will be buying any burrito kits again!



Really, you should make these soon! They are so easy & soooo yummy! Hopefully, next time you can see the finished result!!

Enjoy!




2 comments:

Carmen said...

Thanks Beck, now I want burritos! *Drool*

Jodi said...

Becky, looks yummy!