Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Good eats!

I just love this bunch of pictures. My niece turned 1 in January and my sister, Amy, is so funny about Ava being "messy!" I thought these pictures were priceless! My mom & I laughed because it is so my sis!

This is Ava enjoying her yummy, chocolate frosted, organic cupcake! Delish, right Ava?!





Mom looks thrilled at her messy little Ava! It's only once in a lifetime your baby gets to do this, right! (especially for Ava!) It didn't last too long because she was quickly swept away and cleaned up for gift opening.




There's my sweetie! She was tuckered out but definitely had her good eats!










3 comments:

Jodi said...

Becky, she's so beautiful!

My sister is due "any day now" according to her doctor! I can't wait to post about my niece!

Becky said...

Thanks Jodi! I love having a niece! I don't see her as often as I would like to though.
Little girls are great!

Carmen said...

How adorable!