Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cooking, Baking.....

Ah, well, I guess I will start by saying that I LOVE to be in the kitchen! I could bake all day! I do a lot of baking for my children's schools and parties. I love to entertain just to be able to cook and try new recipes. (who doesn't?) My family claims I am the best cook (even though my husband tells me to call his mom quite frequently because I don't know how to cook a certain recipe! - I try and ignore that!)
I got a lot of my recipes from my sweet Mother-in-Law! She has some great ones passed down from her Mother-in-Law. Some of the best are traditional on holidays. My mom has also passed down some really good ones-especially desserts! (YUM!) I think I am the only sister out of 4 of us that really enjoys being in the kitchen cooking/baking. It may be a motherly thing though. My younger sister is definitely doing more cooking/baking now that she has a daughter.
So, I plan on getting all the great recipes on here starting tomorrow. One a day or maybe more.

No comments: